PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 11, 2011

Our weekend and a NEW winner picked...


Saturday came and we hit the ground running.
First up Buggie and Daddy had a daddy daughter date at Lowes Build and Grow Workshop.
They made tow trucks, she was super of proud of herself, as we were of her.
They get patches to go on their aprons showing what activities they have completed, she
can not wait to go back and get more. Plus this was on our summer fun list, so she got to mark it off...


Then Hubs and I went on a day date.
And I had some big hair for our day date.
Ikea, Babies R Us, Toys R Us, and the golf store.
I came home with a $9 lampshade and about $100 worth of stuff for everyone else, just the way I like it...


Sunday we tackled some home projects. One of which was to change a few things in Buggies room. First thing was to hang a print on her door that my girlfriend Leonora from Yellow Heart Art made custom for her. I asked her to make my favorite saying of Buggies in a print. The part I love the most is at the bottom where she put -Avery age 5.


Then we hung some sheer flower curtains I had gotten at Ikea on Saturday and a new rug from Target. And she could not be more happy with her "new" room.


Then off to dinner, at a Teeppnyaki restaurant. Where McQueen got front row seats to the volcano show. Teeppnyaki can be stimulation overload for me, a self professed people watcher.


Then is was baths to get the aroma of dinner out of our skin and hair.
I love this kid...


And before I leave to get back to this guy...

I need to pick a NEW winner for my blog anniversary giveaway...

Christina, you know where to find me to claim your prizes!

5 comments:

christina said...

ok...are you flippin kidding?! did you accidentally add the wrong link?

Michelle (michabella) said...

I love that one of you and nolan! Melts my heart.

Heather said...

We did that workshop with my son and it was so fun!

Jami Nato said...

such a fun weekend. i want to be your kid.

College Essays said...

This type of fun inspire children that much..Great...